Following the Cold War and the End Times symposium last month, a number of the contributors have provided brief summary video/podcasts of their papers. The first batch of these is available on the Cold War and the End Times conference page.
- Isaiah Bertagnolli, Pittsburgh University: Radiant Eschatologies: Inheritance Project and the Christian Nuclear.
- Andrea Chandler, Carleton University Ottowa: Philosophical Underpinnings of Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s Peace Mission in 1984.
- Jonathan Lewis, University College London: Jewish Responses to Nuclear Weapons.
- Alastair Lockhart, Cambridge University: A Religious Response to the Atom Bombs of 1945.
- Kay Simpson, Warburg Institute: From Precaution to Prophecy: Fault Lines of Popular Science in The Jupiter Effect.
- Tristan Sturm, Queen's University Belfast: Hal Lindsey's Cold War Cartography: Towards a Theory of Anticipatory Arrows and Apocalyptic Time.
See the conference page: www.censamm.org/conferences/cold-war
We plan to add further podcasts arising from this symposium next month.